- Worm Blades, Talon Worm BlingTM For Your MJ Rig!
- BILLY MCCAGHREN Signature Series Baits
- CRANKBAITS Shibui Customs
- PETE PONDS Signature Series Baits
- SHIBUI Products - Swim Jigs, Ookii Jigs, Spinnerbaits, Buzzbaits
- TALON JIGS - Flipping, Football, Finesse, Grass, Ball Head
- TALON SPINNERBAITS - Original, Light Wire, Texas 2-Step
- PUNCH SKIRTS Rattlin FlipSkirts
- TALON BUZZBAITS - Talon Series Original Buzzbait
- ACCESSORIES - Feather Hooks, Skirts, Rattles, Blades
- APPAREL - Talon For People
- TEAM TALON!
- Closeouts and Clearance
- Gift Certificates
Billy McCaghren Signature Custom Painted 110 Jerkbait, Slow Rise, Billy's Spawn Killer
Out of stock
The Shibui 110 Slow Riser Jerkbait is a premium quality lure that performs like magic in cooler waters from ice-out up into the mid 60's. It is modeled after one of the most successful jerkbaits of all time, the Vision 110. Like the Vision 110, this bait features a shaft balancing system that assists castability so you can acheive that extra distance to reach spooky fish and cover more territory within the strike zone. The balance system along with the unique body shape causes a super responsive darting, flashing action that creates a natural baitfish look.
A lifelike finish is hand applied to each bait in a series of layers that create the illusion of live bait. Our proprietary paint system creates an incredibly durable finish with minimal thickness so baits run true in the way they were intended. Bouyancy adjustments can be easily made by changing hook size, or adding a SuspenDot. We've adjusted hook size so the bait will slowly rise (about 1 foot per 7 seconds) in a slightly nose down position in cold water. Changing the rear hook to a #4 will cause the bait to sink very slowly (about 1 foot per 10 seconds) in a horozontal position in cold water.
Owner ST-36 Black Chrome Trebles, #4 on the front #6's behind
Premium U.S.A. stainless steel oval split ring for line tie
Premium U.S.A. black nickel split rings
- Length 110mm or 4-1/4"
Super durable, custom finish
Team Talon Pro
Toledo Bend/Rayburn Guide
Weiss Lake Fishing Guide
Get in on some of
Bass Fishing in Texas
on O.H Ivie Reservior
Enjoy our famous
East Texas Hospitality
and Lake Fork
Trophy Bass Fishing
with Professional Guide